What's New

What's New?

PARENTS OF SENIOR STUDENTS!  The year will progress quickly!  Do not forget that student's lunch bills MUST BE PAID BEFORE teachers will sign-off on senior check-out cards at the end of the school year!  Contact your school's cafeteria for prior-year balances, or call the Child Nutrition office at 304-530-2348, extension 9223, to make payment arrangements.